The latest projects, news and events at Bowen Collins & Associates.
February 27 – March 1, 2013
At this year’s Rural Water Association of Utah’s Annual Conference in St. George Utah, Bowen Collins & Associates hosted a booth display. Just like previous years, we had visitors sign up for a drawing to give away a 32-inch flat screen television and other drawing prizes. The slide show running on the TV included projects that we have completed for many of our rural water clients, projects that we are always proud to display.
The BC&A booth provided giveaways such as tape measures and candy for snacking. On Thursday at the ice cream social, we did the drawing for the TV and other prizes. The lucky winner was Nolan Chadwick, with Sandy City. We also drew for four sets of BC&A monogrammed jumper cables, eight sets of 4 coffee glasses, and six LED lanterns. Some of the winners were:
• Karl Slade (Taylorsville Bennion Improvement District)
• Brian Frehner (Camp Williams)
• Steve Terry (LDS Church)
• Jesse Leavitt (Washington County Water Conservancy District)
• Greg Woodcox (Pleasant Grove City)
• Marian Blaser (Summit Water Distribution Company)
• Val Surrage (Taylor West Weber Improvement District)
• Blaine Porter (Escalante City)
• Mike Campbell (Sandy City)
• Kory Wright (Hurricane City)
• Eric Richins (St. George City)
• Darrel Olmstead (Cedar City)
• Thad Troseth (Elsinore Town)
We look forward to next year’s conference and hope to see everyone stop by again!