The latest projects, news and events at Bowen Collins & Associates.
Bowen, Collins & Associates, Inc. is seeking a Mid-Level Wastewater/Water Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, marketing, planning, designing, bidding, construction, and operation of wastewater treatment facilities to join our Boise office.
The successful candidate for the Wastewater Engineer position should have the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering (Master’s degree preferred).
• Knowledge of the wastewater industry and technology trends, including all aspects of wastewater systems from studies through construction.
• Understanding of hydraulics and treatment plant processes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be capable of working efficiently with clients, contractors, regulatory agencies, and internal staff.
• A current Idaho PE License or the ability to obtain one within 6 months.
Please send resume to email@example.com