The latest projects, news and events at Bowen Collins & Associates.
Bowen Collins & Associates (BC&A) is a Utah and Idaho multi-disciplinary engineering firm based in Draper, Utah. Our expertise is water/water resources, wastewater, natural resources and environmental services. We perform studies, master planning, design, construction management, permitting and environmental documents (NEPA).
BC&A is looking for an Intern or Entry Level Landscape Designer (with and emphasis in environmental planning) (0-3 Years’ experience) for the Draper, Utah office. The prospective hire will be working with a senior landscape architect, environmental scientists and engineers on projects related to environmental field work, environmental document preparation, design, and planning.
The applicant should have the following experience and skills:
• Proficient in AutoCAD, LandFX, Adobe Suite (Photoshop and InDesign), Microsoft Office, SketchUp and 3ds Max
• Clear understanding of the design process
• Technical knowledge and experience in production of construction documents including: site details, materials selection, grading, and water conservation planting plans
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving and organizational skills
• Self-motivating with the ability to achieve deadlines
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university
Additionally, applicants must be available for an in-person interview. Candidates are also invited to visit the BC&A career booth at the USU Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering’s CEE Career Night Open House on Tuesday, February 13th located in the TSC Ballroom between 6:30 and 8:30 PM
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume a cover letter and work samples via email as a PDF, not to exceed 10MB to: email@example.com