The latest projects, news and events at Bowen Collins & Associates.
Bowen Collins & Associates is currently looking for a full-time employee to work in our Draper office to manage all of the firm’s human resources, basic accounting support, and general office admin duties.
The work environment is upbeat and very enjoyable. This specific position will require a high degree of discretion since it will be working directly with various company personnel information. We believe the perfect person for this position will be self-motivated, know how to work hard and be very organized.
General Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and conduct new employee orientation
- Answers employee requests and questions.
- Manage employee changes/additions/terminations
- Maintains personnel files in accordance with federal and state laws assuring all information is completed and audited on a regular basis. ·
- Files and maintains employee records.
- Maintains all employee and applicant documentation as directed by governing agencies and
- Coaches, councils and guides managers before executing employee disciplinary actions.
- Ensures compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
- Compiles and maintains appropriate statistical data/information and provide as required to the EEOC, OSHA, DOL, Affirmative Action Plan, management team, etc.
- Administers health and welfare plans.
- Reconciles benefits statements.
- Conducts audits of HR programs and recommend corrective actions.
- Manage 401k Plan reporting and Form 5500 census and filing.
- Assists with recruitment. (reviews applications, interviews)
- Assists with the performance review process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
- Performs clerical functions, including making photocopies and faxing documents.
- Manages yearly open enrollment period for benefit plans.
- Manages and organizes office and company events and meetings
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management, or a related field (preferred)
- Experience: 2 years minimum of related experience
- Experience with Deltek Vision a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Understanding of employer laws
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel
- Strong work ethic with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to successfully manage others not under his/her supervision to insure desired results are achieved.
Interested candidates should send a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org