Bowen Collins & Associates employs a multi-disciplined team of talented, fun and dedicated employees.
Bowen Collins & Associates, Inc. provides a competitive employee benefits package:
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Bowen, Collins & Associates, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer (E.I.T) with a minimum of 2 years of experience to join our Boise office.
Responsibilities & Duties: The successful candidate will work under the direction of a Project Manager and other staff & will be expected to:
• Perform routine design assignments while under the direction of a licensed engineer using both verbal and written instructions.
• Develop and utilize drafting/CADD skills to produce electrical design drawings and details to portray needed design features for a variety of projects.
• Work closely with design originators, project managers and others to establish schedules and expectations for deliverables.
• Design electrical components or systems; design electrical systems for heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. We trust that your knowledge, work skills, work ethic and experience will be a valuable addition to our company.
• Conduct site reconnaissance and perform other routine data collection activities.
• Utilize spreadsheets, analytical and statistical methods and various computer software programs related to your discipline.
• Organize and present data in tabular graphical formats suitable for reports and client presentations. Document project-related activities in a manner that allows clear reconstruction of methodologies used and/or changed conditions.
• Write clear and concise technical reports and technical memoranda to present project data.
• Perform all work in accordance with standard company and client Health & Safety protocols, and ensure that all work is reviewed before it is delivered.
• Experience with designing electrical controls and PLC and SCADA programming is preferred.
Salary Range: D.O.E.
Qualifications and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
Medical, dental and vision coverage, plus retirement savings plans
Interested and qualified candidates should email resumes to email@example.com.